1. Can I track all of my settlements through SettleMe?
You can only track settlements that are being completed through PEXA, Australia’s official online property exchange. Check with your conveyancer or property lawyer to see if your transaction can be settled through PEXA.
2. How many of my settlements can I track in SettleMe?
There is no limit to how many settlements you can track in SettleMe.
3. What is the Workspace ID?
Your conveyancer or property lawyer will email a Workspace ID that is matched to your transaction in PEXA so you can start tracking property settlement.
4. Does my password expire?
5. What happens if I change my name?
Update your new name in “Settings” before adding your new property. The properties you added under your previous name will still be visible after you change your name.
6. Where does the image of my house come from?
The image is provided by Google Street View and may not always be 100% accurate. If it is incorrect or if you have a better image, you can upload it by selecting “Edit Property”.
7. Where do the checklist tasks come from?
Your PEXA conveyancer or property lawyer has set tasks and assigned due dates through their SettleMe portal. Contact your PEXA conveyancer or property lawyer if you have any questions about your tasks.
8. Why is there no image for my settlement?
Google Street View doesn’t always have an image for an address. When this is the case, SettleMe will not show an image. You can always upload your own image of the property through “Edit Property”.
9. Why is there no countdown for my settlement?
A countdown is only shown when a settlement date and time has been scheduled. As soon as your PEXA conveyancer or property lawyer has added this to your transaction, the countdown will be visible.
10. How do I adjust my notifications?
You can change your notifications settings in “Settings”. You can also “Unsubscribe” from within any SettleMe notification.
11. When does my property move to the “previous properties” table?
This will happen 7 days after settlement is complete.
12. Who do I contact for help?
If you have any questions on your settlement, please contact your PEXA conveyancer or property lawyer.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact the SettleMe help desk on 1300 084 515.